Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Workbench (Place) Of The Week-?



So I spend an hour or so every week listening to The Amp Hour and really enjoy seeing pictures posted for Workbench Of The Week (WOTW). However I think they are all far to tidy and not convinced a lot of work goes on there - so here are pictures of my messy benches, desks etc that I work at from day to day.

So first off is the office desk - Spend lost of time here writing emails, writing blogs and reviews as well as a bit of work from time to time. Also where I write all my code.



Next is the Lab bench - there are three benches on for each engineer, this is mine. Note I have my 555 temperature speed controller being built.




No this is not a scrap bin - these are all my early prototypes for trying out new ideas.



Just a few components.



This is our environmental chamber - full computer control, cycles, switches your gear on and off under full control for weeks at a time. Also good for heating up pies.!



Our Conducted Emissions area for spot of EMC testing.



Hope you liked my quick tour. I spend lots of time here and there. Also spending lots of time doing in house training which is here in our meeting room.



Oh and in case you think its just my place of work that is a mess - here is my set up at home.!



Thanks :o)

No comments: